Monday 5 August 2013

AMAZING HAND MADE SCARFS AND NECK WARMERS

Hello friends and family, here is a link to my lovely lady Birgit's you tube page, which has videos of her talking about her crocheted scarfs and neck warmers.

I have one made from Alpaca wool and it is utterly amazing! It's the warmest thing I have ever put around my neck. Anyone who experiences cold winters should have at least 1.

With the Holidays creeping in you just might find the perfect gift for a good friend or loved one.

https://www.youtube.com/user/OverTheSevenSeas?feature=watch

Brown neck warmer: 20% wool & 80% acrylic                                                                              
Green neck warmer:  Merino wool, Cashmere & Silk
                                                                                                                     

Ironically enough, neither of these
belong to me but they sure are comfy and aren't I just a great model.




Here's the link to her Etsy shop if you would like to order: http://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/over7seas

No comments:

Post a Comment